The purpose of this Da Vinci project is to allow students the opportunity to use creativity to invent a color by number activity that demonstrates mastery of concepts related to arithmetic and geometric sequences. This project focuses on determining common differences and common ratios, finding the next number in a sequence, solving for the term, and deciphering real-life problems that require the use of sequence operations. Students will then complete the activity created by a peer and grade the work of the peer using the rubric provided.
– Da Vinci Project – Color by Number Instructions for Teachers
– Da Vinci Project – Color by Number Instructions & Answer Key
– Da Vinci Project – Color by Number Rubric
– Supplies list
– Differentiation Suggestions for struggling students
– Extension Task Ideas based on Multiple Intelligences pairings
– Student Sample of a Completed Project
For more Project Based Learning with Mathematics available at my store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Absolute-Value. This project was created and provided by Absolute Value.